DOCUMENTATION / PHOTOS
The LFC-10sm was developed to provide trademark PRO visceral low bass output in a compact, easy-to-integrate package. An extremely long-throw 10” woofer is used in a compact enclosure with over-sized free-flow port to maximize acoustic output and power handling. The LFC-10sm is tuned via DSP to match the acoustic response of PRO’s larger vented subwoofers. The result is the same visceral yet tight bass quality that users have come to expect from Pro Audio Technology, but in a compact, easy-to-integrate form factor.
The compact enclosure is small enough to fit inconspicuously within any living décor and the 12” depth makes locating the subwoofer inside cabinets or millwork a breeze.
Compact format subwoofer
10" ultra-long throw woofer
8th order acoustic via DSP
Requires amplification via PRO power amplifier
22Hz - 80Hz
26" H x 14" W x 12" D
* click to open then right-click image and "save as" to save
• Extreme Long-Throw, 10-inch Driver for High Output
• Compact Enclosure - Only 14" x 26" x 12"
• Trademark PRO Visceral Bass Impact from Small Enclosure
• Maximum Output: >110dB
• 4-ohm Nominal Impedance
• DSP Optimized Performance
• Requires PRO DSP Processor/Amplifier
©2018 PROFESSIONAL HOME CINEMA, LLC.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.