• Professional 6-inch 260W Woofers (2) with Neodymium Motor Systems
• Professional 1-inch Compression Driver on Elliptical Constant Directivity Horn
• Invisible Mount Modular Enclosure Design
• Designed for Installation in 2 x 4 Stud Bay
• High-Frequency Extension to Beyond 30kHz
• 8th Order Crossover Slopes
• High-Sensitivity Design: 99dB LF / 114dB HF
• Maximum Output: 122dB
• 4-ohm Nominal Impedance
• DSP Performance Optimized
• Requires Bi-Amplification via PRO Amplifier
DOCUMENTATION / PHOTOS
The SCRS-26im makes the high-output capabilities of the PRO loudspeaker line accessible to all with a shallow enclosure designed to fit into a 2x4 stud bay. The innovative modular design introduces the “Invisible Mount” system, resulting in a nearly undetectable designer-friendly installation. Each SCRS-26im ships with a multi-function cover installed to protect the loudspeaker drivers and provide a hard edge against which the contractor can install and trim the wallboard. Once the loudspeaker is set in place between the adjacent studs, the cover can be opened and speaker baffle removed to be stored away from the job site. With the cover reinstalled, the drywall is cut to mate with the raised edge. Once the wall finish is completed, the raised cover is removed, and the speaker baffle and a bezel-less frame are installed, resulting in a clean appearance. A paintable perforated metal grille completes the design, fitting nearly flush to the surface of the sheetrock, making the SCRS-26im disappear into its surroundings.
Yet even more impressive than its novel installation design is the sound produced by the SCRS-26im. Using high-output professional-grade components, the speaker creates a big, dynamic sound far surpassing the performance limitations of in-wall loudspeakers systems. Its dual 6-inch professional-grade woofers employ powerful neodymium motor systems, resulting in bass that is tight, extended, and articulate. In like manner, its high-sensitivity compression driver and proprietary elliptical horn provide linear dispersion of high-frequency energy to beyond 30kHz, producing silky smooth highs with true-to-life dynamic range.
The SCRS-26im is suitable for use as either a screen or surround channel loudspeaker in high-performance theater installations, as well as for high-end two-channel and distributed audio systems where aesthetics are a concern. Like other PRO loudspeakers, the SCRS-26im has been designed for bi-amplification to maximize the performance of each driver in the system. When mated to its companion PRO amplifier, proprietary Digital Signal Processing (DSP) is employed for high-resolution frequency shaping, boundary effects correction, and driver time alignment. Maximum output is 122dB; making the SCRS-26im the ultimate choice for all in-wall loudspeaker applications.
Built-in in-wall high-output bi-amp speaker with frameless grille
Two professional 6.5" long-throw woofer
Professional 1" compression driver on 90° x 60° elliptical horn
8th order acoustic via DSP
560W LF / 120W HF
99dB LF / 114dB HF
Requires bi-amplification via PRO power amplifier
54Hz – 31kHz
4-ohms LF / 8-ohms HF
30" H x 14" W x 3-3/8" D (enclosure)
• SCRS-26im 3-View Drawing - PDF Format
• SCRS-26im Parts Legend - PDF Format
• SCRS-26im Grille Assembly 3-View Drawing - PDF Format
• SCRS-26im Grille Assembly Parts Legend - PDF Format
• SCRS-26im 3-View Drawing - DWG Format
• SCRS-26im Product Sheet - PDF Format
* click to open then right-click image and "save as" to save
©2018 PROFESSIONAL HOME CINEMA, LLC.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.