• Quality European Professional-Grade Drivers
• True Compression HF Driver with Neodymium Motor System
• Dual High-power 5-inch woofers
• Shallow Profile Enclosure Fits a 2" x 4" Stud Bay
• Suitable for Screen Channel or Surround Channel Applications
• DSP Optimized Performance
• Optional Low-Profile Perforated Metal Grille Available
• Requires PRO Amplifier
• Available in bi-amp or passive versions
• Aimable with PRO Pivot Mounting Bracket (sold separately)
DOCUMENTATION / PHOTOS
The SR-25im and SR-25im-P (passive crossover version) is PRO’s most affordable loudspeaker to date. But don’t let it’s affordability fool you – the 25im models throw a highly resolved, tonally pure and remarkably refined sound with dynamic scale that will astonish. Like all PRO loudspeakers, the components used are professional-grade, high-power units sourced from Europe. A ¾" polymer compression driver is mated to a proprietary PRO waveguide to produce 109dBSPL from a single watt of power. High frequencies are rendered with liquid-ity, resolution and seemingly endless dynamic range. Two professional 5" woofers, employed in electrical parallel, provide 96dB/W sensitivity – remarkable for 5" drivers – and integrate flawlessly with the HF unit. The resulting sound is refined, dynamically robust and remarkably detailed.
The SR-25im models may be mounted within 2"x4" wall with optional low-profile perforated metal grille, or can be mounted to the wall surface itself in applications where architectural details, or the perforated video screen will conceal the unit from view. The SR-25im and SR-25im-P are suitable for use in LCR and Surround applications,
or as high-output in-ceiling ATMOS channels. The SR-25im models must be bass- managed to local or remote subwoofers at 80-100Hz and carry PRO’s industry-leading 10 year warranty.
Built in, in-wall, high-output two-way bi or single amp loudspeaker
Dual 5" long-throw woofers
Professional 0.75" compression driver on 90° x 60° elliptical horn
Included passive network or 8th-order via DSP in bi-amp mode
320W LF / 40W HF
96dB LF / 109dB HF
Requires PRO power amplifier with DSP
200W or 300W LF / 100W or 200W HF 100W, 200W, 300W Passive
80Hz – 18kHz
4-ohms LF / 8-ohms HF
16" H x 14" W x 3.4" D
* click to open then right-click image and "save as" to save
©2019 PROFESSIONAL HOME CINEMA, LLC.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.